Opportunities with ACT!
Part-time Intern Needed
We looking for an open-minded, dynamic and engaged individual to come and intern part time at ACT as a Program Assistant. If you are interested in Entrepreneurship, Design Thinking or Project Management this might be the opportunity for you! You will be required for anything between 10 - 20 hours a week. The internship starts immediately and ends mid way through August.
- Manage the social media accounts. This includes developing and implementing campaigns, developing social media content fortnightly and monitoring analytics.
- Assisting with Program Logistics
- Engaging ACT Alumni
- Managing some administrative tasks
- Acting as a first point of contact (dealing with correspondence and phone calls)
- Experience in social media (facebook, twitter and instagram)
- Should have a basic understanding of excel, powerpoint and word
- People skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Fluent in English
- Should have a drivers license
- Willing to start immediately
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume and a one page motivation letter to email@example.com.